THESE SITE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN COURT OR JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
YourMentor.Co and K Hammond Enterprises LLC welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
Terms of Service
Last updated: January 21, 2021
Welcome to (the “Site”), which is provided by K Hammond Enterprises LLC. (collectively “we”, “our”, or “us”) in order to enable our valued customers (“you” for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions (our “Terms”)) to learn about and purchase certain products, services, and merchandise, including digital downloads and access to online courses (our “Products”).
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE AND THE ABOVE LISTED WEBSITES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF ANY OF THESE TERMS ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU OR IN THE EVENT THAT ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES.
YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY.
The Service; Purchases.
The material appearing on the websites www.yourmentor.co, www.kelihammond.com, (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Keli Hammond's events, people, courses, programs and story’s, or as a platform for learning and education. The owner of this Site (K Hammond Enterprises LLC), Keli Hammond and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and K Hammond Enterprises LLC, a company incorporated in Washington DC. K Hammond Enterprises LLC may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by K Hammond Enterprises LLC or the YourMentor team on the Site are protected by US copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Keli Hammond.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of K Hammond Enterprises LLC and Keli Hammond is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. K Hammond Enterprises LLC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with K Hammond Enterprises LLC on various platforms, and help Keli Hammond offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
share or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by YourMentor.Co and K Hammond Enterprises LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If K Hammond Enterprises LLC discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Testimonials. We love to share your wins, feedback and successes from our guidance, direction and programs. By signing up for our programs and courses, you waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram stories, public Facebook posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Keli have the potential to be used on our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. You understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
5. Our Refund Policy. We hold a very sensible ‘Do The Work’ Refund policy which essentially means you have to prove you’ve gone through the entire program that you selected when you began the program. For online self-paced programs or core curriculums, you must show that you completed all the required work, answer a few questions which we’ll ask you once you can prove to us that you’ve done the work and then we’ll have the unilateral discretion to grant a partial or full refund, which will be at our discretion. For online self-paced coaching programs, any refund requests made after 60 days will be denied. We are about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a full refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work but the course was not fitting for your business and/or business goals.
Regarding specialized one-on-one consulting, due to the in-depth nature of the service as well as the time and energy commitment of the coach, refunds are not available. We will do everything in our power to make sure you are happy with the service and find tremendous value in the program. Should you have concerns, we will do everything in our power to make the process as valuable as possible.
5.1 An example of a situation where we wouldn’t give a refund is if someone doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success and then asks for their money back. We also do not offer refunds for the following: (1) attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program, (2) change of business direction after purchasing the course, and/or (3) inability to complete the program within the 12 month access period.
5.2. An example of a situation where we would give a refund is if you do the entire course, tried your best, share with us what you learned and then give an objectively fair reason why you want your money back. This means we are expecting the following documents and tasks to be completed:
Proof of all homework being completed
A link to your Instagram handle proving that you have implemented the lessons accordingly and have made an effort of using our strategies with screenshots included
Screenshots of the following:
Proof of market research survey with at minimum 5 responses from a real audience
An entire coaching offer outline created
Proof of initiating requests and promotion for people to join your signature program
Instagram stories proving your attempts to cultivate and connect with an audience
Proof of your masterclass slide outline, registration page, social media launch promotion, and emails delivered to your list
Proof of using our tools to validate a profitable niche
Ideal audience profile created using our market research strategies and tools
Proof of active participation, initiative, and responsiveness in the private BGA student Facebook community
A progress rate of at least 80% within the Thinkific member’s portal
Screenshots and proof that you have made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenge during the program
A minimum one-page write up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program and a fair reason of why you think the program didn’t work for you
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our online courses, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is the customers responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses. BGA is a program that is designed to help coaches get their first paid 1:1 clients with Instagram. The goal of the program has always been communicated in our marketing, such as our webinars, social media, websites, and sales pages that the target audience for this program is new and aspiring coaches. Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programs and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances.
6. Online Programs: Being Blacklisted + Disputed Payments. K Hammond Enterprises LLC retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products or services offered in the event that you do not pay your bills, dispute your payments, or if you steal any of our intellectual property. A student will be removed from the blacklist under the discretion of K Hammond Enterprises LLC and under the conditions that the outstanding balance has been paid in full, and that the student is not eligible for a refund for the remainder of their course access.
6.1 In the event that a student wants to regain access to our online courses after disputing a payment(s), the student agrees to pay the processing fee for each payment previously disputed. If multiple disputes were filed, the student must pay for the program upfront in full before regaining course access.
7. Payments and Payment Plans. You will have several options of payment and/or payment plans with K Hammond Enterprises LLC. These options apply to one-on-one consulting/coaching and online programs. You can either pay up-front in full or you can pay in installments. Installment plans must be agreed upon prior to the start of services or programs.
8. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our programs or courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed and to empower you with a deeper understand on how to solve your challenges, but we make no guarantees since we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that yourmentor.co and K Hammond Enterprises LLC makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site.
Ultimately, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that they will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We are here for you and want you succeed, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
9. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of K Hammond Enterprises LLC linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and K Hammond Enterprises LLC relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by YourMentor and K Hammond Enterprises LLC.
11. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall YourMentor.Co, K Hammond Enterprises LLC or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if K Hammond Enterprises LLC has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
12. Governing Law. Any claim relating to the yourmentor.co website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of the District of Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
13. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site and it's services or programs, you hereby indemnify K Hammond Enterprises LLC and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
14. Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your service, order or product, please contact us by e-mail using our online contact form and you will hear back from someone within 48 hours.
This website is operated by K Hammond Enterprises LLC.